Thursday, May 13, 2010

Which shows will I be writing about anyways?

It's almost summer, which means it's time for a show switchover from all the high powered finales of the spring to the new shows and beloved ones we forgot were missing all year.

As for spring shows whose finale I'll be covering:
House, Castle, Bones, NCIS, Big Bang Theory, and Glee

I also regularly watch, and would be willing to review, Survivor and Stargate Universe, but only if people would actually care for those reviews.

As for the summer, I haven't decided on a schedule yet, and a few new shows look promising. So, requests? Any genre - I'm currently planning on Burn Notice, Eureka, and White Collar.

~ Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Burn Notice!!!! It is a fantastic show - lots of explosions, and I do mean lots. Plus the main character is a total bad-ass no matter how you look at him.

    P.S. Hi supermegafoxyawesomehott lab partner!

    ReplyDelete