Sunday, May 30, 2010

Apology for Lack of Posts!

So, I know I've been a bit slow this week in terms of posts. And I've got a few really good reasons excuses.

  • I start my summer job on Tuesday and I've been packing in order to move in to my new place today!
  • Lots of finales were last week and summer shows start next week so there's not much to write about
  • I've been catching up on Desperate Housewives and Chuck - they're irresistible
Fun fact, by the way - MOST Desperate Housewives episodes are named after song lyrics from musicals written by Stephen Sondheim. And if you don't know who that is...poor you. I bet you know some of his shows and don't realize it. He's absolutely brilliant, and his style of writing has probably definitely biased me in my opinion of musical TV (Glee, musical episodes, etc.).

Anyways, hope you are all enjoying your Memorial Day weekends. Wish me luck on Tuesday! 

~ Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope you enjoy your job and have plenty of time to relax when you aren't working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you kind of fail at this blog thing, it entertained you for like two weeks and then you stopped haha. Hope you are having a good summer anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh, I know, I know, I fail

    I've decided to really make an effort this week to get the blog caught up and back to speed - unfortunately, I'm having too awesome a summer to stay inside at a computer! Fingers crossed, I'll be able to sit down and churn out a few posts this week.

    ReplyDelete