Thursday, May 13, 2010

Basic Info

Okay, I may not have blogged before, but I know there's a few things I need to cover before I start posting.

First, intent. This blog is meant to be a way for sharing my ideas on TV shows, movies, and even Broadway musicals. Course, that doesn't mean I won't ever write about other stuff, but that's my main focus. I will always post spoiler warnings specific to the post (whether it spoils an episode or just covers background of a show). I will NEVER discuss future spoilers (unaired material) unless I have a VERY good reason. Promise.

Second, comments. I love discussion, so comment on anything you feel like, and go ahead and argue with me! Debating makes ideas all the better. That being said, I reserve the right to remove posts that are extremely obscene or provide future spoilers. Everyone should be able to read what you wrote without ruining their own experience.

Finally, legal stuff. I'm not affiliated with anyone I post about. Please don't sue me. Really. I would be very sad. Also, please don't use my material without citing me and/or giving me credit. Once again, I would be very very sad.

Now, with all the boring stuff aside, I can finally get to work! Enjoy!

~ Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Starting now, you can't say that I've never had a good idea. Also, impressive amount of words for a first day! I guess someone had a lot of pent-up views that really needed to be shared with people who cared. Or at least shared with a computer, because computers don't ignore you.

    ReplyDelete