Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Discussion! - James Bond

EDIT: It's been brought to my attention that, in fact, there are quite a few things more awesome and more widely accessible than James Bond. So I suppose, extend the question a little further - what's your favorite spy themed book/movie/TV show/comic/video game? Why?

So, thanks to my wonderful efficiency posting last Saturday, I feel like there should be more gracing the walls of this blog. But shows don't start up again until tonight.

Plus it's repeat week for the Daily Show and Colbert Report. I hate repeat week. I never know what's going on in the outside world....

Hope you guys saw the Emmys! I didn't like Jimmy Fallon as the host, but Jane Lynch (Glee) and Jim Parsons (Big Bang Theory) win best acceptance speeches from me. I'm sure they're up on Youtube.

Anyways, I was hopping to hear from readers! You guys don't comment much, so I figured I'd just ask directly. And what's more awesome then James Bond?

Wait, that's not the question! Well I suppose you could answer that one too...But anyway, my question is, what's your favorite set of Bond movies? Are they grouped by Bond actor? Villain? Location? Absurd Bond girl names?


[By the way, this topic is triggered by the fact that I just bought a CD with every theme song on it and THEY'RE ALL STUCK IN MY HEAD]

1 comment:

  1. How about I start?

    I'm actually not really attached to one Bond actor or the other!

    My favorite Bond movies are all the "Gold" movies: Goldfinger, The Man with the Golden Gun, and GoldenEye.

    ReplyDelete