Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fall Lineup (aka What I'll be Watching)

Here's the list of shows I plan on watching this fall (listed by premiere times):

Monday, Sept. 20
House, 8 p.m. (Fox), Chuck, 8 p.m. (NBC), Castle, 10 p.m. (ABC)

Tuesday, Sept. 21
NCIS, 8 p.m. (CBS), Glee, 8 p.m. (Fox)

Thursday, Sept. 23
The Big Bang Theory, 8 p.m. (CBS), Bones, 8 p.m. (Fox)

Tueday, September 28
Stargate Universe 9 p.m. SyFy, Sanctuary 10 p.m. SyFy

There are two things to note here: 1) No new shows. I haven't seen any promising ones, and my schedule is already kinda packed. 2) A lot of them show at the same time. Which means, since I won't be able to produce at automatic review each night (I'll need copies up on the internet first), I get to choose how to do reviews. So, by night or by category? Up to you guys. Let me know what you'd like.

By the way, the categories are as follows:

Procedurals - House, Castle, Bones, NCIS
Dramedy/SciFi - Chuck, Glee, Big Bang Theory, SGU, Sanctuary

2 comments:

  1. hmm by night? i think would be better because then when i watch it i can come here and know what someone else thought of it!
    also the show i was telling you about is called No Ordinary Family and Shit My Dad Says seems promising (it was a very good book). Nothing even starts til next week though :( and by that point i will be stuffed with works

    ReplyDelete
  2. good point. there will be a slight delay though, since I won't be able to see everything until the next day...

    maybe I'll post and then edit as I see the other shows? with little notifications on the top for when new shows are added? would that make sense?

    I'll take a look at those shows. I've heard mixed stuff about Shit My Dad Says, but it all has to do with William Shatner, for better or for worse.

    And yes, I have far too much works as well!

    ReplyDelete