Thursday, December 22, 2011

Three Sanctuaries

On the third night of Hanukah,
I bought something for me:

Three Sanctuaries,
Two Middlemans,
 and a Colbert's Christmas Special DVD


So the truth is, I'm absolutely exhausted as I've spent the last three days driving home from PIttsburgh, running errands, and then turning around and flying across the country today. So, yeah, I went with something easy. But, to justify this:


1) I do own all three seasons of Sanctuary (but I just did a bad pluralization yesterday so I refuse to do it again), and


2) Technically, though the Sanctuary network expands all over the globe (at least 12 or 13 have been confirmed in different cities), we've only ever seen three:

Old City (Magnus/Will/Ashley/Henry/Kate)







London (Watson/Declan/Clara/Allistair/Other generic British people)






and Mumbai (Ravi)






Technically, we did see the Japanese Sanctuary incredibly briefly in season 2 opener End of Nights Part 1. But then it was attacked and burned to the ground, so I think I'm safe not counting it.


Now I'm going to go sleeeeep......

No comments:

Post a Comment