Monday, October 4, 2010

Thursday, September 30, 2010

SPOILERS: Bones and Big Bang Theory

Ahhh, behind. Also, not really the bestest episodes I've ever really seen, so this is short and sweet.

Episode of the Day: Neither. Not a very good day.


Bones, "The Couple in the Cave": Mostly this episode was about Hannah meeting Brennan. And I have to say, it was awkward, funny, and awkwardly funny. Hodgins reminds us that he used to be quite the player before settling down with Angela. 


But the negatives. Everyone's really fast to fall into roles. Even Clark is back with the same shtick as ever. Can we please not spend an episode with him complaining about people sharing their private life? Bones keeps slipping back into social unawareness - how can she not know what "hot" means, I'm sure she's used that phrase before.

It was kinda blah for me. I like Hannah, and I like Hannah and Booth. I actually really want to see Hannah and Parker. I even was surprised by the murderer in the end. But the rest of the episode, well, it just wasn't the Bones I was really hoping for.

Big Bang Theory, "The Cruciferous Vegetable Amplification": Like with Bones, an ok episode. No mention of Amy, unfortunately, but it did tackle a neat idea. I'm surprised Sheldon has tried life in a bubble before. And I really liked their choice of guest star, it's always funny to see who they can convince to come on the show.


Not much else to say besides mentioning my two favorite lines: "Man's underwater best friend" and "R2D-bag."

~ Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment