Friday, February 3, 2012

Final Fantasy XIII Review

So I'm very busy playing through FF XIII-2 currently, and though I'll save most of my thoughts for when I hit the 15 hour mark, I can say it's a vast improvement on XIII and, so far, worth pre-ordering. It has it's flaws but they're actually rather more justifiable than I was expecting given the average score of 8 by most reviewers.

Anyways, in prep I thought I'd put together some comparison, so here's a breakdown on my thoughts looking back on FFXIII (feel free to disagree with me in the comments) :

FFXIII: Overall Grade C
Recommended For: FF fans willing to put up with a crappy story and an overabundance of FF's signature angsty hopeless characters for a brilliant new battle system. Or if you really can't bring yourself to play FFXIII-2 out of order.




No comments:

Post a Comment