Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Delay of Game Penalty

Sorry guys, I'm totally swamped with work this week. And by swamped I mean one test, one large paper, multiple programming assignments, a Linux program to set up for research even though I use Windows, and multiple problem sets.

I'll try to catch up as soon as possible, but we're looking at a double week here: I'll post both weeks info in one day post.

Except for my Trail of  Blood review. It's still on it's own. It's late, I know, but it's going to be a masterfully written epic piece of awesome devoted to analyzing the wittiness of the dialouge, the implications of both storylines, combined with a tad bit of adoration of the masterful acting skills belonging to Amanda Tapping, Johnathan Young, and Ryan Robbins.

Just wanted to let you all know: I'm not lazy or dead, I'm just a busy college student.

~ Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment